Mt Martha Bowls Club – Consultant Coach
The Mt Martha Bowls, Pétanque and Social Club on the Mornington Peninsula, is
seeking the services of an experienced bowls coach for the 2022/2023 season.
It is envisioned that the successful applicant will spend approximately 4 hours per
week planning and attending a weekly training session for our pennant players and
consult with and guide our coaches and selectors.
This role will report to the Bowls President.
The start date will be prior to the commencement of the pennant season to allow for
adequate planning and guidance of the practice matches.
The club has two synthetic greens and we are planning to field 5 sides in the
Saturday competition and 4 sides in the Mid-Week competition. Our top sides in both
competitions will be in Division 2.
We will have one selection committee next season and our main training/practice
session will be held on Wednesday afternoons/evenings.
We will also run an energetic marketing program to recruit new members.
We are looking for a senior club coach to help us:
• Improve our pennant performances,
• Improve our coaching and selection expertise,
• Devise and present a development plan,
• Develop and implement coaching programs for members, with a focus on
team development, the role in a team and game plans,
• Improve player skills and knowledge of the game, as well as enjoyment of the
• Provide both group and individual coaching.
If you are the right person for us you’ll be able to demonstrate:
• A record of success and
• Excellent communication, planning and people skills,
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2022
To obtain a brief for the position please send an email to
email@example.com or phone Barry Woods on 0429 002 250